Tuesday 11 December 2012

INSTAWEEK 012.

An Australian summer's day. My first attempt at macaroons. A practical gift from my BF. Look at this mug. Chocolate snowman. Happy Christmas to Me. On a tomato kick at the moment. Slight panic when I woke up with lilac hair. Gingerbread man jumping for joy. I don't know what they are but they are amazing - at the Cremorne Hotel. A selfie snap. Abbm at Violet's Hair - I'm definitely booking a session with Lisa-Anne. Where I learnt a ton from Kitty. Rebelling against the system by wearing my socks on the wrong feet. Fresh pineapple and cucumber juice.

I am addicted to Instagram, and each week I Instagram more and more, making these posts harder and harder to do. Follow me (@rebeccabrittle) to check out what else I got up too. And so that I can have a sneaky peek into your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .