Friday 28 December 2012

INSTAWEEK 014.

Harry Potters 5, 6, and 7. A sneaky fry up for breakfast. An excuse to eat chocolate. Trying a hair tutorial. And success with the tutorial. A handmade (homemade) gingerbread house template, colour coded. Sunbathing with Madison and Reef. A chilli haul. And the chilli grower himself. Ready to pipe. Constructing the house. And viola.

A tad late this week. You can follow me on Instagram (my handle is @rebeccabrittle) for real time updates. Without sounding to fangirl, I always follow back. Because I'm nosey and like to see what people are up too.

Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .