Thursday 20 December 2012

MAKE WAVES.

top: staple
leggings: river island
necklace: sportsgirl
nails: essie stylenomics

I'm having serious bloggers block right now so I'll make this quick and straight to the point. I said goodbye to my sleek straight locks today and tried this flat iron waves tutorial and am not going back. I've always longer for loose beachy waves, but have never been able to recreate the style myself. I'd always put this down to not having the length for the style, but now that my hair is a little longer I'd been trying everything - plaits, curling using a straighter, curling using a curling iron - but never had any success until this tutorial. So. Happy. Right. Now.

The outfit. I've had this top for years, but am constantly falling in and out of love with it (story of my life!). Some days I put it on, it looks horrible and I cannot style it. Some days I put in on and it just looks perfect. Surely I'm not the only one who goes through these phases with clothes? 

Rebecca.

8 comments:

  1. Your top is such a gorgeous colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beach curls

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you. I'm so happy that my hair is long enough (finally!) to get this look.

      Delete
  3. your top *_* <3 love it.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .