Monday 31 December 2012

WHAT I WORE THIS YEAR.

That's all of them. A year's worth of outfit posts together. It's really interesting to see them all together like this, but at the same time I feel really strange looking at ninety different versions of yourself. You can see what trends I loved, the things I wore once, and the things that I wore over and over again. I rarely stray from black and white outfits, but you can see that colour does have a little place in my wardrobe. I rarely strayed from my sleek and straight locks either, but this year I did start to experiment with curls, waves, and top knots, and am loving it.

My favourite pieces were this Sportgirl faux fur gillet, and pleather jacket from Dotti, worn together. As well as this ASOS mini skirt, and basic t-shirt (sometimes worn as a dress!) in black, white, and lime green from Sportsgirl. I worn this skull print tunic a lot, and this chunky mink green knit featured quite a bit too. And together, they are one of my all time favourite outfits, especially paired with River Island's disco pant dupes, another piece that features heavily in my outfit repertoire. This outfit is another of my all time favourites, and makes me feel particulaly girly. I also love this tunic, shorts, jumper combination, and can't wait to pull this jumper out again next winter. More recently, I've loved this khaki dip hem tank, Mink Pink dress, gillet, and Witchery beach dress that I wore on my birthday. I can't wait to rock them well into 2013.

This aztec inspired necklace from Sportsgirl was my all time favourite necklace, and these I Love Billy flats my favourite shoes. I had to throw them away eventually (it was long overdue) as they simply became worn out. These military boots and chunky gladiator sandals were a close second and third.

Peace. Love. Happy New Year.

Rebecca.

11 comments:

  1. The minty green sweater is amazing - I'm looking for something similar!! Happy New Year to you and all the best x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, same to you. I hope you find what you're looking for.

      Delete
  2. I love your leather jacket :) you have a very distinct style! Happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I'd really like to invest (expensive!) in a couple of leather jackets - they're so versatile, and I agree, very distinctively me.

      Delete
  3. Wow I love looking at all these pictures all at once, it looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent ages starting at them too, it's fascinating to see them all at once.

      Delete
  4. Love the leather jacket mine is a wardrobe staple!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to invest in another leather jacket this year too. I agree, they're a wardrobe staple.

      Delete
  5. I love this post!! I think it's fun - you can see just how many times you wore what and what really were your favourites!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .