Monday 29 April 2013

I FOUND AN OLD GEM.

jacket: dotti
t-shirt: sportsgirl
pants: river island
scarf: cotton on (old)
necklace: dallos and carlos
shoes: i love billy (old)

A good thing happened to me this week. While I was unpacking I found this scarf. I used to wear it all the time a couple of years ago, so it was nice to find it in the back of my wardrobe and work it into this outfit. And while I do have to admit that I've been wearing this outfit almost all week, its super comfortable and I think it'll be fine for another day. Thank-you all for the welcome back messages. It's good to be back, although it feels like no time has passed.

This week I'm busy arranging things for my next trip - house sitting in NYC for three months, six months in the UK and Europe, and then three months backpacking in South East Asia on the way back to Australia - booking flights, figuring out visas, and deciding what to take with me, and what to leave behind.

Rebecca.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, so simple and lovely :) Your trip sounds amazing!!!! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It`s so nice to find old pieces in your closet that you can love again :) Thanks for sharing !
    www.cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .