Tuesday 23 April 2013

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

dress: asos
jacket: dotti
boots: sportsgirl
necklace: dallos and carlos

I had mentally put this outfit together while I was on my trip - I bought the boots during the heatwave in summer, and the dress was part of an ASOS order that arrived the day before I left for India, a cruel joke that I played on myself - and couldn't wait to pop it on when I hopped, squeaky clean, out of a long hot shower yesterday morning.


We arrived in Adelaide at seven yesterday morning, and as jet lagged and deliriously tired as I was, I was all smiles and happy to be home. India was incredible! I had an amazing time, and loved every (dirty, confusing, challenging, overwhelming) minute. I'll post some pictures (although you've seen alot of them on Instagram already) with some more information about what we did and where we went when I've kicked this jet lag's butt.

Rebecca.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I can't wait to hear more about your trip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! Woohoo excited to hear and see the photos all about India!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you are back <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .